The Converging binocular tubes combined with the parallel objective lens allow easy fatigue-free stereoscopic examinations. Galilean-type drum provides three fast magnification changes of 10X, 16X and 25.6X using the standard 12.5X Hi-eye point eyepieces.
- Complete Optical in Mint Condition ($11K value) + Free Bonus Frames - priced to sellSmall private practice recently relocated and is now placing for sale all the furnishings of its custom-made $11,000 optical dispensary. Included in the asking price is a free bonus: 100 brand new Viva (assorted brands) frames. Price slashed to sell immediately! All the details of this offer including photos of all furnishings can be seen at: http://sw
- BRAND NEW Heine OMEGA 500 Indirect ophthalmoscopePurchased as planned to pursue education.. Circumstances have changed. Unit NEVER Used... This is a Omega 500 with mPack Power Supply. Contact me direct.. Will provide Pictures..
- Complete Optical in Mint Condition ($11K value) + Free Bonus Frames - priced to sell
- VSI remembers Carl Ferdinand Ritter von Arlt’s birthday, April 18, 1812. Through...VSI remembers Carl Ferdinand Ritter von Arlt’s birthday, April 18, 1812. Through his work on the diseases of the eye, he was the first physician to provide proof that myopia (shortsightedness) is normally a consequence of an elongation of the sagittal diameter of the bulbus of the eye.
- UntitledVideo: Rare Eye Disease Diagnosed by Facebook UserWhen Tara Taylor posted a photo of her 3-year old daughter, a woman spotted a symptom of a rare disease.
- VSI remembers Carl Ferdinand Ritter von Arlt’s birthday, April 18, 1812. Through...
- Bionic Contact Lenses and Our Future LifestyleEveryone’s heard of Google’s Goggles, and a few weeks ago Vision System told you about new treatments for blindness that were very promising, but have you heard about the bionic contact lenses that researchers at the University of Washington in … Continue reading →
- New Treatments for BlindnessFor hundreds of years we have wanted to cure blindness, we are closer now than ever before. In the past 3 to 5 years scientists, doctors and engineers have made remarkable progress, with 3 new treatment options for certain types … Continue reading →
- Preventing Eye Injuries Due to Sport ActivitiesPrevent Blindness America is promoting Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month; in addition the College of Optometrists in Vision Development is promoting Children’s Vision & Learning Month. With school either starting soon or already started, Vision Systems thinks that this … Continue reading →
- Bionic Contact Lenses and Our Future Lifestyle