The Converging binocular tubes combined with the parallel objective lens allow easy fatigue-free stereoscopic examinations. Galilean-type drum provides three fast magnification changes of 10X, 16X and 25.6X using the standard 12.5X Hi-eye point eyepieces.
- Kappa Edgergood working edger, this edger has no tracer or blocker. it is very clean. if you need parts contact me. Rhyno73@gmail.com Attached Thumbnails
- topcon CT-80 tonometerThis tonometer works great, very accurate, and patient friendly. no issues works great. getting rid of because we upgraded to a hand held. purchased new orig. owner. $2000 contact Ryan firstname.lastname@example.org Attached Thumbnails
- Kappa Edger
- VSI honors Arvid Vilhelm Lindau born 7/23/1892, a Swedish pathologist and bacter...VSI honors Arvid Vilhelm Lindau born 7/23/1892, a Swedish pathologist and bacteriologist. Lindau is responsible for first describing a coherent link between the retinal, cerebellar and visceral components of a disease he called "angiomatosis of the central nervous system". This disease is characterized by tumors of the retina and the brain, along w
- VSI remembers John Zachariah Laurence an English ophthalmologist who died 7/18/1...VSI remembers John Zachariah Laurence an English ophthalmologist who died 7/18/1870. Laurence and Moon first described the Laurence-Moon syndrome in 1866. A syndrome of retinitis pigmentosa, loss of vision progressing to blindness, mental retardation, stunted stature and hypogonadism.
- VSI honors Arvid Vilhelm Lindau born 7/23/1892, a Swedish pathologist and bacter...
- Aprima chooses VSI for their equipment needs.A big Thank You goes out to Aprima for choosing Vision Systems to equip their new facility. Aprima purchased two complete lane packages, which VSI is very proud to have installed. We are very honored to be a part of … Continue reading →
- Bionic Contact Lenses and Our Future LifestyleEveryone’s heard of Google’s Goggles, and a few weeks ago Vision System told you about new treatments for blindness that were very promising, but have you heard about the bionic contact lenses that researchers at the University of Washington in … Continue reading →
- New Treatments for BlindnessFor hundreds of years we have wanted to cure blindness, we are closer now than ever before. In the past 3 to 5 years scientists, doctors and engineers have made remarkable progress, with 3 new treatment options for certain types … Continue reading →
- Aprima chooses VSI for their equipment needs.