The Main Arm on the IS-2000 is motorized with two speeds and two memory positions. This saves time during the examination as the operator now only adjusts the patient chair height and the exam may begin quickly and efficiently. The IS-2000 also integrates with your room lighting. An optional integrated Indirect Hanger, that controls the room lights, is also available. For added convenience, the Room Lighting, Fixations and Chair Controls can be adjusted from ANYWHERE IN THE ROOM! Two remote controls are provided with each instrument stand. Studies show that this is the most accommodating stand built today! 12″ Stroke of the upper arm allows an extensive range! Ergonomics and functionality are primary in this ALL-NEW design. Please consult your tax advisor for complete ADA tax credit details. Single locking lever for all movements, smooth operation, wire channel, and an updated look.
- Marco Goldmann Perimeter for saleMarco Goldmann Perimeter $400 Good condition. Unfortunately, it does not appear the the light meter is working. I have checked with Marco and there is no replacement for this, but they did suggest that a Haag-Streit "all in one" meter would likely work. Attached Thumbnails […]
- Retinal camera Topcon NW 100,Coputer,printer and tableI have a Retinal Non-Mydriatic camera, Topcon NW 100 with Imagenet software, Computer,Printer and Table to sell. It has recently been refurbished by VSI,and works great,I just do not have room in my office. […]
- Marco Goldmann Perimeter for sale
- Eye Art. Thanks Laramy-K Optical.Eye Art. Thanks Laramy-K Optical.Timeline PhotosWe love things that look like beautiful eyeballs! […]
- Got to love Science!Got to love Science!Scientists Use New Engineered Virus to Restore Sight | Medicine | Sci-News.comwww.sci-news.comResearchers have engineered a new adeno-associated virus that could greatly expand gene therapy to help restore sight to patients with blinding diseases. […]
- Eye Art. Thanks Laramy-K Optical.
- A Historical Look at Women in the Eyecare Professional CommunityMarch is reconized as Women’s History Month which corresponds with International Women’s Day on March 8, as such, Vision Systems thought it would be appropriate to take a look at the women who made history in the eyecare professional community. … Continue reading → […]
- World Glaucoma WeekThis week March 10 – March 16 is World Glaucoma Week. Worldwide, glaucoma is the second-leading cause of blindness after cataracts. Glaucoma has been called the “silent thief of sight” because the loss of vision often occurs gradually over a … Continue reading → […]
- VSI bids farewell to Dr. Felix A. CrincoliVision Systems sends their condolences to the family of Dr. Felix A. Crincoli, who passed away on Wednesday, December 26 at the New Jersey Veterans Memorial Home in Edison. Dr. Crincoli lived in Chicago while attending the University of Illinois … Continue reading → […]
- A Historical Look at Women in the Eyecare Professional Community