Six stainless steel quartsized tanks (vats), in black copolymer housing for minimum heat radiation and maximum thermal insulation. Designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials. The standard six quart unit can hold up to 12 mini vats (optional). The system incorporates one 1500 Watt stainless steel heating element, designed specifically for heating OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid without burning it. This is a common problem in many heating units. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
The Phantom Heating System is packaged in a 18 x 18 x 10 in. craft box. Shipping weight is 22 lbs. OptiSafe H.T.F. (1.75 gallons) and starter kit are packaged in a 11.25 x 8.75 x 12 in. craft box. Shipping weight is 28 lbs.Total shipping weight is 50 lbs.
- Heating Element: 1 stainless steel 1500 Watt
- Density of Heating Unit: 33 W/sq. in Watt Density of Heating Unit: 33 W/sq.
- Heater Type: Tubular Power Requirements: 120VAC, 60 Hz, 3-terminal electric outletprotected with 20 Amp circuit breaker. 230 VAC, 50 Hz (Optional)
- Heating Medium: OptiSafe H.T.F. (1.75 gallons)
- Heating Solutions: Non-combustible, non-toxic, and non-reactive with stainless steel.
- Dimensions:16.3125 x 15.125 x 9 in.
- Thermostat Range: 60° F to 250° F
- Weight without H. T. F: 20 lbs.
- Housing: Copolymer material Insulation: Fiberglass and silicon rubber