Marco 2B Slit Lamp combines remarkable ease of use and value with the same high optical qualities and precision construction found in other Ultra Series models.
Ideal for general examination procedures and contact-lens work.
- Single-handed elevation joystick.
- Halogen illumination standard.
- Pencil-point fixation light.
- Four built-in filters. – 0 to 10mm slit width.
- Rheostat conveniently located next to the joystick.
- Hruby lens kit and patient handrests optional.
- Finds wide acceptance in satellite offices as well as in larger practices with multiple lanes of equipment.
- Greenough converging-binocular microscope Magnification changing system Two position revolving objective Eyepieces 10x , Total magnifications 10x, 16x ,Interpupillary adjustment 48mm – 80mm ,Slit width 0 – 10mm, continuously variable ,Slit length 10mm, 5mm, 3mm, 2mm, 1mm, 0.2mm ,Filters Heat absorbing, UV, red-free, & cobalt blue ,Power: Input voltage AC 110V, 120V, 220V, and 240V.