The Icare® tonometer is based on a new measuring principle, in which a very light probe is used to make momentary contact with the cornea. The measurement is barely noticed by the patient and often does not even cause corneal reflex. For ophthalmologists this is good news, because the device not only makes IOP measuring a more pleasant experience on all patients, it is also an important break-through for succeeding with non-compliant patients (f.e. children and dementia patients).
The easy usage and dynamic patient flow obtained by the Icare® tonometer make it a very important instrument for general practitioners, optometrists, occupational health care and other medical personnel. Requiring no drops, neither specialized skills for its use the quick and painless Icare® tonometry has an important role in glaucoma screening programs of masses.
Icare Tonometer Brochure
- Mr blue edger for saleselling my 2012 Mr blue edger .tracer and pumps are not included ,just the edger 1600 cuts in great condition $9,000 email email@example.com for more questions and offers
- NIDEK AFC-210 RETINAL CAMERA $7500I purchased this camera new at the end of 2008. It has had minimal use in a satellite location. Includes table and laptop in good condition. Contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org $7500 Attached Thumbnails
- Mr blue edger for sale
- VSI is proud to present: The All New Burton line of equipmentFor over 65 years Burton has been known for its exceptional quality, service and support. It has been one of the most well-known and trusted brands in the optical and ophthalmic industry. VSI is now proud to carry on the … Continue reading →
- VSI TUBEVision Systems Inc. is proud to invite everyone to their YouTube Channel. Please visit www.VSItube.com and Become a subscriber! By becoming a subscriber you will always know when we upload a new product, training or informational video. This is just one … Continue reading →
- NEWS ALERT: EXPANDED LIMITS FOR 2014 OFFICIALLY ENACTEDNEWS ALERT: EXPANDED LIMITS FOR 2014 OFFICIALLY ENACTED Updated Dec 19, 2014 – It’s official. H.R. 5771: Tax Increase Prevention Act of 2014 (aka Tax Extenders Act) retroactively expanding the Section 179 deduction limits thru 12/31/2014 has been enacted. The … Continue reading →
- VSI is proud to present: The All New Burton line of equipment