The Icare® tonometer is based on a new measuring principle, in which a very light probe is used to make momentary contact with the cornea. The measurement is barely noticed by the patient and often does not even cause corneal reflex. For ophthalmologists this is good news, because the device not only makes IOP measuring a more pleasant experience on all patients, it is also an important break-through for succeeding with non-compliant patients (f.e. children and dementia patients).
The easy usage and dynamic patient flow obtained by the Icare® tonometer make it a very important instrument for general practitioners, optometrists, occupational health care and other medical personnel. Requiring no drops, neither specialized skills for its use the quick and painless Icare® tonometry has an important role in glaucoma screening programs of masses.
Icare Tonometer Brochure
- BRAND NEW Heine OMEGA 500 Indirect ophthalmoscopePurchased as planned to pursue education.. Circumstances have changed. Unit NEVER Used... This is a Omega 500 with mPack Power Supply. Contact me direct.. Will provide Pictures..
- Topcon ACP-8 Projector, wall mount, and remoteTopcon ACP-8 wall mount projector with remote. works great, working bulb, no issues $500 reply or call Eric at (970)420-2312 Attached Thumbnails […]
- BRAND NEW Heine OMEGA 500 Indirect ophthalmoscope
- UntitledVideo: Rare Eye Disease Diagnosed by Facebook UserWhen Tara Taylor posted a photo of her 3-year old daughter, a woman spotted a symptom of a rare disease.
- Don’t miss these amazing eyes.Don’t miss these amazing eyes. Eyes of the wildwww.flickr.comShiny, vibrant, or just plain strange -- take a closer look at how the rest of the world sees one another. […]
- Bionic Contact Lenses and Our Future LifestyleEveryone’s heard of Google’s Goggles, and a few weeks ago Vision System told you about new treatments for blindness that were very promising, but have you heard about the bionic contact lenses that researchers at the University of Washington in … Continue reading →
- New Treatments for BlindnessFor hundreds of years we have wanted to cure blindness, we are closer now than ever before. In the past 3 to 5 years scientists, doctors and engineers have made remarkable progress, with 3 new treatment options for certain types … Continue reading →
- Preventing Eye Injuries Due to Sport ActivitiesPrevent Blindness America is promoting Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month; in addition the College of Optometrists in Vision Development is promoting Children’s Vision & Learning Month. With school either starting soon or already started, Vision Systems thinks that this … Continue reading →
- Bionic Contact Lenses and Our Future Lifestyle