The Icare® tonometer is based on a new measuring principle, in which a very light probe is used to make momentary contact with the cornea. The measurement is barely noticed by the patient and often does not even cause corneal reflex. For ophthalmologists this is good news, because the device not only makes IOP measuring a more pleasant experience on all patients, it is also an important break-through for succeeding with non-compliant patients (f.e. children and dementia patients).
The easy usage and dynamic patient flow obtained by the Icare® tonometer make it a very important instrument for general practitioners, optometrists, occupational health care and other medical personnel. Requiring no drops, neither specialized skills for its use the quick and painless Icare® tonometry has an important role in glaucoma screening programs of masses.
Icare Tonometer Brochure
- Santinelli NIDEK 3D Fit LE 9000 SX plb - for saleSantinelli NIDEK 3D Fit LE 9000 SX plb for sale. Edger is 14 years old but runs very well. Just looking to make a fair deal. Located in the Central NJ area. Model #: Santinelli NIDEK 3D Fit LE 9000 SX plb Cuts: 12,233 (poly) 7,659 (Plastic) 19,892 (total) Ser #: 106284 Type of blocker: Santinelli-NIDEK CE-1 (Serial # 20206) If all calibrations tools are a
- DRS Automatic Retinal Camera by CentervueDRS automated retinal camera for sale. Brand new unused. Great camera. I use three of these and have an extra one for sale. Bought it for an expansion that didn't happen. $13,500 My techs take the pictures. View in web browser or ipad. Richard Buck, OD email@example.com 901-752-1551
- Santinelli NIDEK 3D Fit LE 9000 SX plb - for sale
- VSI remembers John Zachariah Laurence an English ophthalmologist who died 7/18/1...VSI remembers John Zachariah Laurence an English ophthalmologist who died 7/18/1870. Laurence and Moon first described the Laurence-Moon syndrome in 1866. A syndrome of retinitis pigmentosa, loss of vision progressing to blindness, mental retardation, stunted stature and hypogonadism.
- Thank you Aprima!Thank you Aprima!Aprima chooses VSI for their equipment needs.vseyeobserver.patternless.comA big Thank You goes out to Aprima for choosing Vision Systems to equip their new facility. Aprima purchased two complete lane packages, which VSI is very proud to have installed.
- VSI remembers John Zachariah Laurence an English ophthalmologist who died 7/18/1...
- Aprima chooses VSI for their equipment needs.A big Thank You goes out to Aprima for choosing Vision Systems to equip their new facility. Aprima purchased two complete lane packages, which VSI is very proud to have installed. We are very honored to be a part of … Continue reading →
- Bionic Contact Lenses and Our Future LifestyleEveryone’s heard of Google’s Goggles, and a few weeks ago Vision System told you about new treatments for blindness that were very promising, but have you heard about the bionic contact lenses that researchers at the University of Washington in … Continue reading →
- New Treatments for BlindnessFor hundreds of years we have wanted to cure blindness, we are closer now than ever before. In the past 3 to 5 years scientists, doctors and engineers have made remarkable progress, with 3 new treatment options for certain types … Continue reading →
- Aprima chooses VSI for their equipment needs.