The Icare® tonometer is based on a new measuring principle, in which a very light probe is used to make momentary contact with the cornea. The measurement is barely noticed by the patient and often does not even cause corneal reflex. For ophthalmologists this is good news, because the device not only makes IOP measuring a more pleasant experience on all patients, it is also an important break-through for succeeding with non-compliant patients (f.e. children and dementia patients).
The easy usage and dynamic patient flow obtained by the Icare® tonometer make it a very important instrument for general practitioners, optometrists, occupational health care and other medical personnel. Requiring no drops, neither specialized skills for its use the quick and painless Icare® tonometry has an important role in glaucoma screening programs of masses.
Icare Tonometer Brochure
- Edger Santinelli 7070 3D fitI have a Santinelli 7070 3D fit that has very low usage only around 18,000 cuts and is in good working condition for 5000 or best offer. Nidek blocker model CE-1 comes with this unit. Call me at 512-982-9242 for more details. Attached Thumbnails
- Equipment sale from closed office Orange County CAB & L Greens + cyl Phoropter, B & L Keratometer 71-21-35, HRR Pseudoisochromatic Plate Book, AO Lesometer 11210 internal scale painted grey, AO Chair & Stand painted yellowish tan, Riechert NCT model #12415, Burton Lamp model # 1931-4T, 2 Motorized Tables by Ruiqi #SX-2000B. All reasonable offers considered. Contact me at email@example.com
- Edger Santinelli 7070 3D fit
- Featured Item of the week - Just in, a #Santinelli LEX-1000 #Edger with ICE-MINI...Featured Item of the week - Just in, a #Santinelli LEX-1000 #Edger with ICE-MINI Blocker. REPO special Less than 500 cycles! Only 1 available, call 866-934-1030 to claim this item today!!! #FeaturedPreownedEquipmentoftheWeek #VSI #VisionSystemsInc #OphthalmicEquipment #OpticalEquipment
- #VSI remembers Friedrich Schlemm born December 11, 1795. He was the first to dis...#VSI remembers Friedrich Schlemm born December 11, 1795. He was the first to discover the corneal nerves of the eye, which he describes in his 1830 treatise named Arteriarum capitis superficialum icon nova. He is known today for the eponymous Schlemm's canal, which is a channel in the eye that collects aqueous humor from the […]
- Featured Item of the week - Just in, a #Santinelli LEX-1000 #Edger with ICE-MINI...
- See how VSI refurbishes Slit LampsCheck out our newest refurbishing video! See how VSI refurbishes Slit Lamps.
- Aprima chooses VSI for their equipment needs.A big Thank You goes out to Aprima for choosing Vision Systems to equip their new facility. Aprima purchased two complete lane packages, which VSI is very proud to have installed. We are very honored to be a part of … Continue reading →
- Bionic Contact Lenses and Our Future LifestyleEveryone’s heard of Google’s Goggles, and a few weeks ago Vision System told you about new treatments for blindness that were very promising, but have you heard about the bionic contact lenses that researchers at the University of Washington in … Continue reading →
- See how VSI refurbishes Slit Lamps