The Icare® tonometer is based on a new measuring principle, in which a very light probe is used to make momentary contact with the cornea. The measurement is barely noticed by the patient and often does not even cause corneal reflex. For ophthalmologists this is good news, because the device not only makes IOP measuring a more pleasant experience on all patients, it is also an important break-through for succeeding with non-compliant patients (f.e. children and dementia patients).
The easy usage and dynamic patient flow obtained by the Icare® tonometer make it a very important instrument for general practitioners, optometrists, occupational health care and other medical personnel. Requiring no drops, neither specialized skills for its use the quick and painless Icare® tonometry has an important role in glaucoma screening programs of masses.
Icare Tonometer Brochure
- 2013 essilor mr blue edger2013 essilor mr blue edger in great running condition with low cuts. 10,000$
- Daytona ultra-widefield Optomap for saleI have a Daytona ultra-widefield Optomap for sale. I purchased it new in September 2013 and it is in excellent condition. I am joining another practice which already has the same model so I need to sell mine. The Daytona is simple to administer, has a very small footprint and has easily increased my revenue […]
- 2013 essilor mr blue edger
- VSI Mobile AppVSI is proud to present our new Mobile App for Android, iOS, and Windows. Download it now!
- Live from Vision West 2015Don’t miss all the action at our booth, we have show specials going on today. Take $2000 off any patternless edger in stock, Burton complete Lane Packages for $16,995.00 and deep discounts on refurbished Zeiss OCTs #visionwest #visionwest2015 #VSI #visionsystemsinc #burton
- Vision West 2015 Show Special: $2000 Off Patternless edgersNow is a great time to buy an edger, #VSI is offering $2000 off any edger! Stop by our #visionwest booth #MS11051
- VSI Mobile App