The Humphrey Zeiss 750 perimeter includes all of the previous features plus head tracking with automatically aligns the patients head during the test, keeping the eye aligned in the trial lens. Automatic vertex monitoring alerts the operator when the patient backs away from the instrument. Automatic pupil measurement accurately measures the pupil size. A 1.1 GB hard drive with streamer tape backup is provided for increase storage capacity and patient data backup security. Blue- Yellow testing and key board are standard on the model Humphrey 750 perimeter. Free future enhancements include STATPAC for Blue- Yellow, Kinetic testing, and custom testing.
- Santinelli NIDEK 3D Fit LE 9000 SX plb - for saleSantinelli NIDEK 3D Fit LE 9000 SX plb for sale. Edger is 14 years old but runs very well. Just looking to make a fair deal. Located in the Central NJ area. Model #: Santinelli NIDEK 3D Fit LE 9000 SX plb Cuts: 12,233 (poly) 7,659 (Plastic) 19,892 (total) Ser #: 106284 Type of blocker: Santinelli-NIDEK CE-1 (Serial # 20206) If all calibrations tools are a
- DRS Automatic Retinal Camera by CentervueDRS automated retinal camera for sale. Brand new unused. Great camera. I use three of these and have an extra one for sale. Bought it for an expansion that didn't happen. $13,500 My techs take the pictures. View in web browser or ipad. Richard Buck, OD firstname.lastname@example.org 901-752-1551
- Santinelli NIDEK 3D Fit LE 9000 SX plb - for sale
- VSI honors Arvid Vilhelm Lindau born 7/23/1892, a Swedish pathologist and bacter...VSI honors Arvid Vilhelm Lindau born 7/23/1892, a Swedish pathologist and bacteriologist. Lindau is responsible for first describing a coherent link between the retinal, cerebellar and visceral components of a disease he called "angiomatosis of the central nervous system". This disease is characterized by tumors of the retina and the brain, along w
- VSI remembers John Zachariah Laurence an English ophthalmologist who died 7/18/1...VSI remembers John Zachariah Laurence an English ophthalmologist who died 7/18/1870. Laurence and Moon first described the Laurence-Moon syndrome in 1866. A syndrome of retinitis pigmentosa, loss of vision progressing to blindness, mental retardation, stunted stature and hypogonadism.
- VSI honors Arvid Vilhelm Lindau born 7/23/1892, a Swedish pathologist and bacter...
- Aprima chooses VSI for their equipment needs.A big Thank You goes out to Aprima for choosing Vision Systems to equip their new facility. Aprima purchased two complete lane packages, which VSI is very proud to have installed. We are very honored to be a part of … Continue reading →
- Bionic Contact Lenses and Our Future LifestyleEveryone’s heard of Google’s Goggles, and a few weeks ago Vision System told you about new treatments for blindness that were very promising, but have you heard about the bionic contact lenses that researchers at the University of Washington in … Continue reading →
- New Treatments for BlindnessFor hundreds of years we have wanted to cure blindness, we are closer now than ever before. In the past 3 to 5 years scientists, doctors and engineers have made remarkable progress, with 3 new treatment options for certain types … Continue reading →
- Aprima chooses VSI for their equipment needs.