The Humphrey 720 Perimeter, Field Analyzer II utilizes a computerized silent projection system to examine the patients visual field. Testing is performed with eleven test patterns with static threshold and screening strategies out to 90 degrees. A patented aspherically shaped bowl provides a compact ergonomic design to increase patient comfort. A video eye monitor enables the operator to align and monitor the patients eye position. STATPAC 2 expert system software compares test results to age- matched normative data. A CTR touch screen improves user operation. Data is stored via a 3 1/2 floppy. A wheel chair accessible table with built in printer included.
- Like New Complete Exam Lane $8,900.00 Burton XL 3000This exam lane is located in Spartanburg S.C. Exam lane has only been used 85 times and was purchased from Vision Systems as a complete reconditioned package about a year ago. We are a boutique style optical and have no real need to provide exams. We will supply all detailed equipment information and pics by request. This is like new condition and has no iss […]
- Liquidating Practice Equipment MUST GoReichert Tonopen $ 2050 Ritter M9 Automatic Autoclave $ 2385 IOL Master Version 5.5 $ 19,500 HRT2 $ 4200
- Like New Complete Exam Lane $8,900.00 Burton XL 3000
- VSI's SECO 2014 Sale http://conta.cc/1g6GtXfVSI's SECO 2014 Sale http://conta.cc/1g6GtXfVSI's SECO 2014 Saleconta.ccVision Systems is celebrating SECO 2014 by bringing the show to you. We are marking down select items. You can purchase these items at the special show only prices, even if you're not attending the show.
- 1 week to SECO 2014! Now is a great time to buy. Call our office 1-866-934-9423...1 week to SECO 2014! Now is a great time to buy. Call our office 1-866-934-9423 for our SECO specials going on now.
- VSI's SECO 2014 Sale http://conta.cc/1g6GtXf
- Bionic Contact Lenses and Our Future LifestyleEveryone’s heard of Google’s Goggles, and a few weeks ago Vision System told you about new treatments for blindness that were very promising, but have you heard about the bionic contact lenses that researchers at the University of Washington in … Continue reading →
- New Treatments for BlindnessFor hundreds of years we have wanted to cure blindness, we are closer now than ever before. In the past 3 to 5 years scientists, doctors and engineers have made remarkable progress, with 3 new treatment options for certain types … Continue reading →
- Preventing Eye Injuries Due to Sport ActivitiesPrevent Blindness America is promoting Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month; in addition the College of Optometrists in Vision Development is promoting Children’s Vision & Learning Month. With school either starting soon or already started, Vision Systems thinks that this … Continue reading →
- Bionic Contact Lenses and Our Future Lifestyle