The Humphrey 720 Perimeter, Field Analyzer II utilizes a computerized silent projection system to examine the patients visual field. Testing is performed with eleven test patterns with static threshold and screening strategies out to 90 degrees. A patented aspherically shaped bowl provides a compact ergonomic design to increase patient comfort. A video eye monitor enables the operator to align and monitor the patients eye position. STATPAC 2 expert system software compares test results to age- matched normative data. A CTR touch screen improves user operation. Data is stored via a 3 1/2 floppy. A wheel chair accessible table with built in printer included.
- Vision Expo West Visual Field Analyzer Blowout!!!VSI will be Live in Vegas next month for Vision Expo West 2014. I will be quoting show prices on all of our visual field machines in stock starting today, through the show ending 9/20/2014. Visual Field Analyzers Available: Humphrey Zeiss 750i Humphrey Zeiss 745i Humphrey Zeiss 740i Humphrey Zeiss 750 Humphrey Zeiss 745 Humphrey Zeiss Matrix Humphrey FDT Ocu
- Vision Expo West Patternless Edger SaleVSI will be Live in Vegas next month for Vision Expo West 2014. I will be quoting show prices on all of our patternless edger systems starting today, through the show ending 9/20/2014. Patternless Systems Available: Choose from our current models available: Santinelli LE1000 EXPRESS Santinelli LEX1000 w/ICE MINI Santinelli LE7070 Santinelli LE7070SX Santinel
- Vision Expo West Visual Field Analyzer Blowout!!!
- Perfect timing as this is Children's Eye Health and Safety Month.Perfect timing as this is Children's Eye Health and Safety Month.Timeline PhotosHelp spread the word about the AOA Ready-for-School campaign and SHARE this infographic with your patients and social networks: http://ow.ly/zZfAQ
- VSI salutes Jacques Daviel born 8/11/1696. Daviel is credited with originating t...VSI salutes Jacques Daviel born 8/11/1696. Daviel is credited with originating the first significant advance in cataract surgery since couching was invented in ancient India. Daviel performed the first extra capsular cataract extraction on April 8, 1747.
- Perfect timing as this is Children's Eye Health and Safety Month.
- Aprima chooses VSI for their equipment needs.A big Thank You goes out to Aprima for choosing Vision Systems to equip their new facility. Aprima purchased two complete lane packages, which VSI is very proud to have installed. We are very honored to be a part of … Continue reading →
- Bionic Contact Lenses and Our Future LifestyleEveryone’s heard of Google’s Goggles, and a few weeks ago Vision System told you about new treatments for blindness that were very promising, but have you heard about the bionic contact lenses that researchers at the University of Washington in … Continue reading →
- New Treatments for BlindnessFor hundreds of years we have wanted to cure blindness, we are closer now than ever before. In the past 3 to 5 years scientists, doctors and engineers have made remarkable progress, with 3 new treatment options for certain types … Continue reading →
- Aprima chooses VSI for their equipment needs.