The Humphrey 720 Perimeter, Field Analyzer II utilizes a computerized silent projection system to examine the patients visual field. Testing is performed with eleven test patterns with static threshold and screening strategies out to 90 degrees. A patented aspherically shaped bowl provides a compact ergonomic design to increase patient comfort. A video eye monitor enables the operator to align and monitor the patients eye position. STATPAC 2 expert system software compares test results to age- matched normative data. A CTR touch screen improves user operation. Data is stored via a 3 1/2 floppy. A wheel chair accessible table with built in printer included.
- Reichert Tonopen XL, mint cond.Brand new, used 20 times, fully calibrated, case and instructions included, and 350 sterile tono tip covers. Best offer; no charge for shipping. Please call or e-mail for any further information. Paid $4300 + tax + ~$125 for tono covers. Tem Gronquist, OD 805-569-1504 Santa Barbara, CA
- Vision Systems Inc. Featured Preowned Equipment of the WeekThis week we have on sale a mint condition Topcon SLD2 Slit Lamp and DC1 camera, includes brand new laptop with imagenet software. Only One Available, Priced to Sell, CALL 866-934-1030 to claim this item today!!!
- Reichert Tonopen XL, mint cond.
- NEWS ALERT: EXPANDED LIMITS FOR 2014 OFFICIALLY ENACTEDNEWS ALERT: EXPANDED LIMITS FOR 2014 OFFICIALLY ENACTED Updated Dec 19, 2014 – It’s official. H.R. 5771: Tax Increase Prevention Act of 2014 (aka Tax Extenders Act) retroactively expanding the Section 179 deduction limits thru 12/31/2014 has been enacted. The … Continue reading →
- See how VSI refurbishes Slit LampsCheck out our newest refurbishing video! See how VSI refurbishes Slit Lamps.
- Aprima chooses VSI for their equipment needs.A big Thank You goes out to Aprima for choosing Vision Systems to equip their new facility. Aprima purchased two complete lane packages, which VSI is very proud to have installed. We are very honored to be a part of … Continue reading →
- NEWS ALERT: EXPANDED LIMITS FOR 2014 OFFICIALLY ENACTED