The Humphrey 720 Perimeter, Field Analyzer II utilizes a computerized silent projection system to examine the patients visual field. Testing is performed with eleven test patterns with static threshold and screening strategies out to 90 degrees. A patented aspherically shaped bowl provides a compact ergonomic design to increase patient comfort. A video eye monitor enables the operator to align and monitor the patients eye position. STATPAC 2 expert system software compares test results to age- matched normative data. A CTR touch screen improves user operation. Data is stored via a 3 1/2 floppy. A wheel chair accessible table with built in printer included.
- NIDEK AFC 230 Fundus CameraSelling used 2009 Nidek AFC-230 with canon camera in perfect working condition w/ cables only email@example.com
- Humphrey HARK 599 Autorefractor KeratometerUsed Humphrey HARK 599 Autorefractor Keratometer. Works great. Upgraded and no longer need. Buyer responsible for S&H charges. Buyer responsible for correct installation and usage. Please contact for more information. Mark R. Hester, OD Hester Eye Associates, PC 3745 Cherokee Street Suite 404 Kennesaw, GA 30144 678 596-6120 770 590-8191 mhester@hestere
- NIDEK AFC 230 Fundus Camera
- VSI remembers Carl Ferdinand Ritter von Arlt’s birthday, April 18, 1812. Through...VSI remembers Carl Ferdinand Ritter von Arlt’s birthday, April 18, 1812. Through his work on the diseases of the eye, he was the first physician to provide proof that myopia (shortsightedness) is normally a consequence of an elongation of the sagittal diameter of the bulbus of the eye.
- UntitledVideo: Rare Eye Disease Diagnosed by Facebook UserWhen Tara Taylor posted a photo of her 3-year old daughter, a woman spotted a symptom of a rare disease.
- VSI remembers Carl Ferdinand Ritter von Arlt’s birthday, April 18, 1812. Through...
- Bionic Contact Lenses and Our Future LifestyleEveryone’s heard of Google’s Goggles, and a few weeks ago Vision System told you about new treatments for blindness that were very promising, but have you heard about the bionic contact lenses that researchers at the University of Washington in … Continue reading →
- New Treatments for BlindnessFor hundreds of years we have wanted to cure blindness, we are closer now than ever before. In the past 3 to 5 years scientists, doctors and engineers have made remarkable progress, with 3 new treatment options for certain types … Continue reading →
- Preventing Eye Injuries Due to Sport ActivitiesPrevent Blindness America is promoting Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month; in addition the College of Optometrists in Vision Development is promoting Children’s Vision & Learning Month. With school either starting soon or already started, Vision Systems thinks that this … Continue reading →
- Bionic Contact Lenses and Our Future Lifestyle