The Humphrey 720 Perimeter, Field Analyzer II utilizes a computerized silent projection system to examine the patients visual field. Testing is performed with eleven test patterns with static threshold and screening strategies out to 90 degrees. A patented aspherically shaped bowl provides a compact ergonomic design to increase patient comfort. A video eye monitor enables the operator to align and monitor the patients eye position. STATPAC 2 expert system software compares test results to age- matched normative data. A CTR touch screen improves user operation. Data is stored via a 3 1/2 floppy. A wheel chair accessible table with built in printer included.
- HRT II and Nikon FS-2 Slit lampHRT II has no upgrades but recently refurbished/tuned-up by Heidelberg and is "like new". Nikon SL works great, has tonometer. Make an offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Topcon ALE 5000 Edger for SalePatternless Edging System in working condition. Please make offer. Dr. Barry Kay 954-923-5367 email@example.com Attached Thumbnails […]
- HRT II and Nikon FS-2 Slit lamp
- Hurry only 20 days left to save $$$!Hurry only 20 days left to save $$$!
- 20 Shopping Days Remain for Section 179 Deductions http://conta.cc/1f3VXsI20 Shopping Days Remain for Section 179 Deductions http://conta.cc/1f3VXsI20 Shopping Days Remain for Section 179 Deductionsconta.ccIts time to start thinking about your section 179 tax deduction, and Vision Systems Inc. is making this deal even sweeter by offering our best end of year sale ever. Many practices dont think about using the section 179 expensi […]
- Hurry only 20 days left to save $$$!
- Preventing Eye Injuries Due to Sport ActivitiesPrevent Blindness America is promoting Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month; in addition the College of Optometrists in Vision Development is promoting Children’s Vision & Learning Month. With school either starting soon or already started, Vision Systems thinks that this … Continue reading →
- History of the Slit LampThe VS Eye Observer’s article from last week about Allvar Gullstrand’s ophthalmology contributions got us wondering about the history of the slit lamp. So we did some research and put together this article on the history of the slit lamp … Continue reading →
- Celebrating Allvar Gullstrand’s Contributions to OphthalmologyAllvar Gullstrand was born June 5, 1862 to a respected physician, Dr. Pehr Alfred Gullstrand and his wife Sofia Mathilda née Korsell in Landskrona, Sweden . He attended the Uppsala University from 1880 to 1885; he then spent a year … Continue reading →
- Preventing Eye Injuries Due to Sport Activities